Investment casting services
- avoid elaborate tooling for parts with unusual or complex internal configurations
- efficiently and accurately produce small, intricate, or hard-to-machine shapes
- create higher quality, more detail, and greater consistency for many parts
- efficiently combine several machined parts into one casting
- have the ability to cast metals and alloys that are hard to machine or fabricate
- are able to make parts that cannot be produced by normal manufacturing techniques
- produce virtually identical finished parts
- require minimal surface finishing and only minor machining
Alloys Cast and Part Weight Range
For small volume order, we can provide investment casting parts made of aluminum alloys, such as A356T6, A6061, and A514.2 (AC7A).
For structural parts, customers can use carbon steels, such as SUS 304, or AISI 4140.
The part weight we provide is from 3 g to 5 kg (aluminum).
We listed some useful reference tables for